We have two breakfasts that we always choose when we have more time in the morning. For example, on days off. When we’re not eating pancakes, we make delicious waffles. They are much faster to make and just as delicious.
Then we sit down at the table together. We prepare various fruits (we especially love strawberries and blueberries, sometimes we cut bananas or, as recently, apricots from a can/jar) and spreads (jams, Nutella). Mom bets on the simplest solutions – powdered sugar.
Since I recently posted a report on making (and above all eating) waffles on our stories, I also decided to share the recipe on the blog.
Delicious and instant sweet waffles for the whole family
- Waffle maker
- 480 g flour
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar ok. 15-16g
- 4 egg size M or L
- 250 ml vegetable oil I use rapeseed oil
- 650 ml milk 3,2% fat
- Pour all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.480 g flour, 1,5 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 package vanilla sugar
- Add oil, eggs and milk. Mix with a mixer until the ingredients are combined.4 egg, 250 ml vegetable oil, 650 ml milk
- Preheat the waffle maker. Pour the prepared dough with a ladle and fry the waffles according to the time indicated on the waffle iron.
- Ready waffles are best put on a grid so that they do not soften and remain crispy. You can eat right away.
I like this recipe because, above all, it is childishly simple. Gather the ingredients, mix and fry. They are super tasty and look beautiful too 🙂
If you prepare waffles using my recipe, be sure to let us know on Instagram @pikusiowie. We’d love to see your favorite fillings! 🙂